709 East Block
Forum Magnum Square, South Bank, London
A one bedroom seventh floor apartment with potential to convert to a two bedroom flat and extra 280 sq ft mezzanine level. Located in a prestigious block in a prime location a short distance from London Eye, with views direct from the apartment. Vacant.
THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THE AUCTION OFFICE TO PRE-BOOK OR CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
EACH VIEWING WILL LAST 20 - 30 MINUTES.
Open viewings on
Leasehold. 999 years from 1st January 1995.
Ground rent £100 per annum rising.
- Located close to the junction between Belvedere Road and Westminster Bridge Road
- The flat is situated in an unrivalled location with views of the London Eye
- A range of local amenities can be found along Belvedere Road
- The Queens Walk is is very short distance, offering access to the London Aquarium, London Eye and the London Dungeon
- The open green space of Jubilee Gardens is a short distance away
Waterloo (Bakerloo, Jubilee, Northern and Waterloo & City Lines), Westminster (Jubilee, District and Circle Lines)
- A seventh floor flat
- Forming part of a residential block of flats with 24 hour porter
- Numerous facilities such as gym and swimming pool
- The flat is in reasonable decorative order
- Double glazing
- Allocated secure underground parking space
- Balcony with views to the London Eye
- Plans have been drawn to convert to a two bedroom flat with mezzanine level giving an extra 280 sq ft of floor area (subject to the necessary consents)
- Seventh Floor – Entrance Hall, Reception Room, Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions