16A Courtenay Road
A two bedroom flat with garden conveniently located near the High Street, shopping and stations - Vacant
Leasehold. 100 years from 1st April 2004.
Ground rent a peppercorn.
- Courtenay Road is an appealing tree-lined ‘Warner Estate’ road running westward off Blackhorse Road
- Local shopping amenities are nearby, whilst the High Street market and retail centre of Walthamstow are conveniently nearby
- The leisure areas of Lee Valley Park, Stoneydown Park and St James Park are easily accessible
- Easy access to the North Circular Road (A406) provides good links to the M11, A12, A10 and M25
Blackhorse Road (Victoria Line, Overground), St James Street (Overground)
- A first floor flat forming part of an attractive mid terrace building
- The carpeted interior, which has gas central heating, is presented in reasonable decorative order
- Rear internal stairs to the flat’s own section of a 50ft south facing garden
- First Floor – Reception Room, Two Bedrooms, Kitchen, Bathroom
St Johns House, 2 Romford Road, Stratford, London E15 4BF