Rarely available. An established gated residential development on a site of 1.95 acres comprising 78 flats (9 flats with unexpired terms of 54 years, 2 flats with unexpired terms of 76 and 77 years) arranged around an attractive inner courtyard setting - Ground Rent Investment
Registration for bidders will start from 8:00 a.m.
- Carshalton is a popular and attractive residential suburb located about 10 miles south of Central London between Croydon and Sutton
- Situated at the junction of West Street Lane and North Street
- Carshalton “village” shopping amenities are within easy reach
- The leisure areas of The Grove Park and Carshalton Ponds are conveniently close by
- St Helier Hospital is easily accessible
- The A323 provides good road links to the A24, M25, A23 (Purley Way) and M23
- Beechwood Court is one of Carshalton’s premier established “mansion style” gated residential developments
- The well maintained development of five detached four storey blocks comprises 78 flats, 27 garages, 33 store cupboards and porters office arranged around an attractive landscaped inner “courtyard” setting
- There is a part-time caretaker/porter
Accommodation and Tenancies
- Please see the legal pack for a schedule of leases
Bowood Commercial Property Management.
Tel: 0207 223 6940.
For the attention of: Mark Szafran.
In accordance with Section 5B of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987, notices have been served on the lessees and they have NOT reserved their rights of first refusal.
Total Current Ground Rent £7,505 per annum
(9 flats with unexpired terms of 54 years) plus £2,900 per annum cupboards rent
Total Current Rent £10,105 per annum