Available at £1.4M
3 & 4 Lingwood
Byfleet Road, Cobham, Surrey
Located close to St George's Hill Golf Club, appealing semi-detached five bed house in need of modernisation, with an attractive garden, indoor pool and benefitting from extensive shared grounds of approximately 4.8 acres. The pool and garage have planning permission for a new dwelling. Vacant.
Freehold/Share of Freehold.
- Cobham is an affluent and highly desirable residential location about 20 miles south-west of London and about 3 miles from Esher
- Located in Lingwood, a cul-de-sac occupied by two semi-detached houses
- Extensive shopping facilities, as well as a range of bars and restaurants, can be found nearby in the centre of Cobham
- The nearby Surrey Hills is an area of outstanding natural beauty and provides for a range of leisure facilities
- Good nearby road communications along the A3 to central London and the M3, M4 and M25 motorways
Cobham & Stoke dAbernon
- An attractive semi-detached house
- Internally the property is in need of modernisation, which presents the purchaser with the ideal opportunity to carry out works to their own specification
- Benefits from an integral garage and indoor swimming pool
- Ground Floor – Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Two Reception Rooms, Cloakroom, Study, Utility Room, Office/Swimming Pool, Summer Room
- First Floor – Three Bedrooms (one En-Suite) Two Bathrooms/WC
- Second Floor – Two Bedrooms, Separate WC
Planning Application No 2018/2346 was granted by Elmbridge Borough Council on 16th October 2018 for conversion and extension of single storey pool enclosure into two storey living space following demolition of existing projections.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions