A large attractive turreted end of terrace house arranged as three flats (1 x two bedroom flat vacant, two flats sold) in popular established residential location near East Putney Station and Wandsworth Park. Part Vacant.
In the Same Ownership for about 30 Years
In accordance with Section 5B of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987, notices have been served on the lessees and they have NOT reserved their rights of first refusal.
- Situated at the junction of Oakhill Road and Mexfield Road in a popular established residential location between Putney Bridge Road and Upper Richmond Road
- Local shops, cafés and restaurants are available nearby along Upper Richmond Road, whilst Putney High Street is easily accessible
- The leisure areas of Wandsworth Park and walkways along the River Thames are nearby
- The A3 provides links into Central London and to the M25
East Putney (District Line)
- A large attractive three storey end of terrace house featuring a corner turret, converted to provide three self-contained flats occupying a prominent corner position
- The vacant first floor flat is well sized and requires modernisation
- There is rearrangement potential to create a unique modern apartment
- Ground Floor Flat – Sold on a 125 year lease from 3rd November 2000. Ground rent £150 per annum rising
- First Floor – Entrance Hall, Reception Room, Two Bedrooms, Kitchen/Diner, Bathroom/WC
- Second Floor Flat and Garage – Sold on a 99 year lease from 20th December 1989 (69 years unexpired). Ground rent £100 per annum rising
Total Current Ground Rent £250 per annum rising plus Vacant Possession of the First Floor Flat
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions