Located in highly sought after location close to the shops and amenities on Fulham Road and King's Road, a rooftop area with planning permission for the construction of a two bedroom penthouse apartment extending to 969 sq ft GIA. Vacant.
Leasehold. 125 year lease from 16th May 2014.
Ground rent £250 per annum.
- Situated on the west side of Drayton Gardens, opposite Holly Mews in a very popular desirable residential location
- Local shopping amenities are available along Fulham Road and Brompton Road, together with a selection of restaurants and cafés
- The shopping facilities of Chelsea, South Kensington and Knightsbridge are all conveniently nearby
- The leisure areas of Hyde Park and excellent museums are within easy reach
- The Chelsea and Westminster Royal Marsden Hospitals and Imperial College are also easily accessible
South Kensington (Piccadilly, Circle and District Lines)
- The subject property comprises part of the roof and air space above 1-13 Drayton Court, an attractive seven storey residential apartment block
- Access to the roof is through the central stair core of the existing building
The property benefits from planning permission (Ref: /PP/12/04721) granted 5th June 2013 for the erection of a single storey roof extension to create a two bedroom apartment. The proposed unit will extend to approximately 969 sq ft (90 sq m) GIA and provide two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a separate kitchen and spacious living area.
The planning permission has been implemented and conditions 1, 2 and 4 have been discharged.
Tel: 0207 183 2529
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions